THIS WARRANTY SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT UNLESS:
- The Ducting and fittings are installed to manufacturer’s specifications, and Australian Standard (AS) 4254 where required.
- The installation is inspected by authorised Westaflex / Uniflex staff member or authorised agent prior to anything being removed or tampered with.
- The tear off section of the warranty form is completed and returned to: Westaflex Australia Pty / Ltd, PO Box 133. West Heidelberg, Victoria, 3081
- The tear off section of the warranty form must reach our office within 28 days from date of installation.
- Warranty butt and preferably the invoice from the installer are presented to Westaflex / Uniflex prior to any claim being accepted to ensure installation is within warranty period.
- The entire system must comprise of components of Westaflex manufacture.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This warranty only applies to Westaflex manufactured items distributed by Uniflex or a certified agent of Westaflex installed in Australia. Brought in items are not covered by this warranty.
- All items supplied with motors and thermostats have:
- twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on motors and thermostats installed within Australia only
- ten (10) year warranty on product produced by Westaflex / Uniflex installed within Australia only
- a one year limited warranty on all Westaflex manufactured items installed outside Australia
- for claims outside Australia to be recognized all warranty terms & conditions criteria must be met
- This warranty does not cover acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, alteration, negligence, incorrect or incomplete installation or operation.
- This warranty only applies to products used in a domestic situation only.
- Warranty claims are subject to use by the original purchaser of the Westaflex / Uniflex manufactured product only.
- Liability is limited to the replacement of parts only. Removal and reinstallation costs are not covered by this warranty.
- Installations in direct sunlight or open weather conditions are not covered by this warranty.
- Parts removed from installation and presented to Westaflex / Uniflex sales outlets, by you or your installer, for warranty claims shall not be recognized. This contradicts A, B, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 of our warranty.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE INSPECTED IN-SITU BY AN AUTHORISED WESTAFLEX / UNIFLEX STAFF MEMBER, OR AUTHORISED AGENT BEFORE ANY WARRANTY CLAIM CAN BE ACCEPTED.
To the extent allowed by the law, this warranty is in lieu of all other conditions, warranties, obligations and liabilities express or implied. (Replacement parts only)