Westaflex (Aust) Pty Ltd & Uniflex (Aust) Pty Ltd (The Companies) undertake to protect the privacy of individuals. The Companies undertake to comply with the National Privacy Principals (NPP’s) as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Amended).
The Companies undertake to only collect personal information on an individual, which is necessary for;
a) the risk assessment management of Trade Debtors Accounts,
b) contact information required by Sales Representatives.
The Companies undertake to make the individual aware of the purpose that the personal information is being obtained and to whom this personal information will be made available (if any) and to only collect personal information, which is relevant to business activities.
An unauthorised person shall not collect personal information.
The Companies shall ensure that all personal information collected is;
a) Recorded and that the record is protected by such security safeguards as is reasonable in the circumstances to protect against, loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure; and
b) If passed on to a service provider, that every reasonable step will be taken to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure.
The Companies will take every reasonable effort to make the individual aware that personal information will be obtained from an Agency such as Baycorp Advantage for the purpose of approving an Application for a Credit Account and/or ongoing risk assessment of the Trade Debtor Account.
Upon request to the Company’s Privacy Officer an individual may obtain details of any personal information recorded by the Companies, with the exception of Credit Agency Credit Reports, copies of which must be obtained by the individual from the Credit Reporting Agency.
The Companies undertake to ensure that all personal information so recorded and retained, is;
– Accurate, relevant, up to date, complete and not misleading.
The Companies shall ensure that all personal information used for decision-making in its risk management process is accurate and shall only be used for a purpose, which is relevant.
The Companies will not use the personal information recorded for any other purpose than stated without the individuals consent.
Personal information recorded by the Companies will only be disclosed to another person, body or agency if the individual has expressly approved such disclosure or information of that kind is usually passed to that person, body or agency (e.g. enforcement of criminal or civil law).
The Privacy Officer
Westaflex (Aust) Pty Ltd & Uniflex (Aust) Pty Ltd.
P O Box 133,
West Heidelberg, Vic Australia 3081
Phone: +61 (0)3 9458 2122
Facsimile: +61 (0)3 9457 6271
ALL SALES ARE MADE ON THE CONDITIONS ON THE ‘STANDARD TERMS OF SUPPLY’ CONTAINED IN THIS PRICE BOOK 2016 EFFECTIVE 1/4/2016. Published prices DO NOT INCLUDE GST. All prices subject to prevailing GST rates.
WESTAFLEX AUST. – ABN: 21 005 072 873
P/L UNIFLEX AUST. P/L – ABN: 52 006 141 386
All contracts entered into with the above mentioned companies are subject to the following terms:
- The prices in this catalogue are suggested ex-factory prices and are subject to various trade discounts.
- The prices on all quotations or orders are liable to be increased by the seller by such amount as is reasonable to reflect the increased costs incurred by the seller between the date of such quotation or order as the case may be and the date of delivery or deliveries.
- The seller will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver by reason of lock-out, strikes, accidents, for or any other cause what-soever outside the sellers control. However, if any such cause or causes delay delivery by a period of more than fourteen days from the usual delivery time the buyer may cancel the contract in respect only of deliveries which have not been made. Such cancellation shall be made by notice in writing and to be valid shall be given within seven days after the expiration of the said period of fourteen days.
- The seller reserves the right to alter the specifications of goods in this catalogue without notice.
- Unless otherwise agreed the seller will not be liable for any delay, damage or loss of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with the carriage of goods by road unless proven to have been caused by the sellers negligence or wilful default. In no case will any responsibility be accepted unless the claim has been notified to the seller within seven days from the date of delivery of goods. Where delivery is by rail no claim will be accepted in the case of any delay, loss or damage.
- In the case of goods returned to any accepted by the seller as defective the sellers’ liability is limited to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of replacing or of acquiring equivalent goods. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, defects in any delivery are not to be grounds for cancellation of a contract involving more than one delivery.
- Non-standard goods or goods altered or produced to the buyer’s specifications are not returnable under any circumstances.
- The buyer warrants to the seller that the buyer has all rights necessary to enable the seller to deliver the goods at the place and time in the manner requested by the buyer.
- Payments: Whilst the seller at all times reserves the right to demand payment with order, the following are terms of payment in the event of sales on credit-invoices will be rendered promptly by the seller and payment must be made within thirty (30) days from the last day of the month of delivery of the goods.
- Goods delivered to site shall be the responsibility of the customer and be at the risk of the customer whether or not the customer or his agent signs for the receipt of goods.
- Failure of the buyer to pay according to the terms agreed will entitle the seller to cease delivery and buyer shall be liable to compensate the seller for any loss or damage consequent upon such failure.
- Title of ownership at law or in equity to any goods acquired, sold, delivered or otherwise procured or conveyed by these companies shall not pass or be deemed to pass to the purchaser until such time as payment in full has been made to these companies therefore and in the event of default in the due and proper payment in respect of such goods or in the event of default being made by the purchaser in the performance or observance of any of these terms and conditions and without prejudice to any other rights it may have these companies shall be entitled to take possession of the goods.
- The seller will be responsible to the buyer for any fault in the goods delivered provided that within seven days of delivery the buyer has communicated the fact of such fault in writing to the seller and further the seller in such circumstances will only be responsible to the buyer in respect of those goods which are still in the packaged state as delivered.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter prices and specifications without notice.
- It is expressly agreed that the above conditions of sale can only be amended or qualified by written agreement between the buyer and the seller.
- The parties agree that the law applicable to this contract and their other business relations shall be that of the State of Victoria and they do hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- Property in goods supplied will not pass to you until they, and all other goods supplied by us to you, have been paid for in full. If any payment is not received once it is due, we may enter any premises where the goods are, or are reasonably thought to be, and repossess them.
- All non Westaflex manufactured products are subject to price change without notice due to fluctuations in AUD exchange rate or increased costs from our suppliers.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT UNLESS:
- The Ducting and fittings are installed to manufacturer’s specifications, and Australian Standard (AS) 4254 where required.
- The installation is inspected by authorised Westaflex / Uniflex staff member or authorised agent prior to anything being removed or tampered with.
- The tear off section of the warranty form is completed and returned to: Westaflex Australia Pty / Ltd, PO Box 133. West Heidelberg, Victoria, 3081
- The tear off section of the warranty form must reach our office within 28 days from date of installation.
- Warranty butt and preferably the invoice from the installer are presented to Westaflex / Uniflex prior to any claim being accepted to ensure installation is within warranty period.
- The entire system must comprise of components of Westaflex manufacture.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This warranty only applies to Westaflex manufactured items distributed by Uniflex or a certified agent of Westaflex installed in Australia. Brought in items are not covered by this warranty.
- All items supplied with motors and thermostats have:
- – twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on motors and thermostats installed within Australia only.
- – ten (10) year warranty on product produced by Westaflex / Uniflex installed within Australia only.
- – A one year limited warranty on all Westaflex manufactured items installed outside Australia. For claims outside Australia to be recognized all warranty terms & conditions criteria must be met.
- This warranty does not cover acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, alteration, negligence, incorrect or incomplete installation or operation.
- This warranty only applies to products used in a domestic situation only.
- Warranty claims are subject to use by the original purchaser of the Westaflex / Uniflex manufactured product only.
- Liability is limited to the replacement of parts only. Removal and reinstallation costs are not covered by this warranty.
- Installations in direct sunlight or open weather conditions are not covered by this warranty.
- Parts removed from installation and presented to Westaflex / Uniflex sales outlets, by you or your installer, for warranty claims shall not be recognized. This contradicts A, B, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 of our warranty.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE INSPECTED IN-SITU BY AN AUTHORISED WESTAFLEX / UNIFLEX STAFF MEMBER, OR AUTHORISED AGENT BEFORE ANY WARRANTY CLAIM CAN BE ACCEPTED.
To the extent allowed by the law, this warranty is in lieu of all other conditions, warranties, obligations and liabilities express or implied. (Replacement parts only)